JOE’S JEANS $2500 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia ages 18 years or older at the time of entry. No one under the age of EIGHTEEN (18) will be permitted to enter a contest under any circumstances. Void in any location where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor, affiliates and subsidiaries of Joe’s Jeans Inc., (“Joe’s Jeans”) participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning November 15, 2013 at 12:01 AM (PT) through December 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM (PT), you may submit one (1) entry using only one of the following methods: Online. Go to joesjeans.com and sign up or enter to receive emails from Joe’s Jeans. If you receive emails from Joe’s Jeans already or are a registered user, you must still enter to participate in the drawing. Online entries with email addresses on the Sponsor’s “opt out” list are deemed invalid for the drawing. Text. See store for Text Entry. Once you complete your information and submit, you receive an Opt In Confirmation of Entry. STANDARD TEXT MESSAGING RATES, AS ESTABLISHED BY INDIVIDUAL’S WIRELESS CARRIER, WILL APPLY, AND JOE’S JEANS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY FEES OR CHARGES INCURRED FOR AND ASSOCIATED WITH ANY TEXT MESSAGE SENT TO OR FROM JOE’S JEANS. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PHONE IS PERMITTED. By entering your email address by text, you are opting into our email program and consenting to the terms and conditions associated with the email opt-in where you will frequently receive emails from Joe’s Jeans regarding new products, trends, sales and promotions.
In-store. Go to a Joe’s Jeans store near you. Please speak with a sales representative and complete an in-store entry form. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, illegible, or misdirected entries for any reason for entries made in-store
For any method of Submission: Entries submitted using any kind of bot or automated technology will be deleted, as will multiple entries by this method. All entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will automatically be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected on or about December 21, 2013, in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Joe’s Jeans Inc. whose decisions are final. Such decisions may include, but are not limited to, whether an entry adheres to the entry criteria, including, but not limited to the submission method or the one (1) entry per person, the time of entry receipt by the store(s), the order in which text message entries are received, and the eligibility of the entrant. By participating in the contest, entrants agree that Sponsor may contact them, via phone or text message, at the telephone number from which the text message entry was received or via email. Any and all fees arising out of the transmission of a text message shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant. By participating in a contest in which text message-based entry is permitted, entrants acknowledge that text messages are distributed and delivered through third party providers; the Sponsor does not guarantee, and shall not be responsible for, the delivery or timeliness of any text message entry or other notification. The Sponsor will at all times consider the time that a message is logged as arriving in its system as being the time of entry, regardless of the time at which the entrant attempted to send the entry and any technical problems or other complications that may have delayed its delivery. The Sponsor, through its third party text messaging administrators, will store all messages received on its system. The Sponsor is not responsible for service outages, message failures, transmission delays or any other factor affecting the availability or performance of the text messaging service. The Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: Two (2) winners will each receive a $2500 Joe’s Jeans Voucher for use only at a Joe’s Jeans retail store or E-Shop for merchandise. Voucher may not be used to obtain cash back or request a refund of any returned item or unused amount. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email or telephone (at Sponsor’s discretion) on or about December 21, 2013. Winners’ List: For winners’ names, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Joe’s Jeans $2500 GIVEAWAY Winners’ List, 2340 S. Eastern Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040, by January 1, 2014.
3. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants must have a valid e-mail address, and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address after entry. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising, promotion, publicity or other promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize. The entrants release, discharge, and hold harmless Joe’s Jeans, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and assigns, and their respective employees, attorneys, representatives and agents, including advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, from any and all liability or damages arising from the administration of the Promotion, use of winner's name, likeness, biography and prize won and the use or misuse of any prize received in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the following: (i) late, lost, incomplete, delayed, misdirected or unintelligible entries, (ii) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Promotion, including, without limitation, entry materials and prize notifications, and (iii) any damage to the entrant's computer and related equipment and software resulting from entrant's downloading of information regarding the Promotion or participation in the Promotion. Entry materials and prize notifications that have been tampered with, altered, or do not comply with these Official Rules are void.
4. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
5. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Los Angeles, California, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California State law, without reference to California’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
6. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is: Joe’s Jeans Inc, 2340 S. Eastern Avenue, CA 90040.