Shipping and Returns
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive email confirmation of your shipping details and an UPS tracking number. If you have registered, you will be able to view and track the status of your shipment by signing in and selecting My Account followed by TRACK/VIEW MY ORDERS.
DOES JOE'S SHIP TO POST OFFICE BOXES?
Joe's Jeans is unable to deliver to Post Office boxes (PO Box in shipping address) at this time.
DOES JOE'S SHIP TO HAWAII OR ALASKA?
Free shipping services and expedited shipping fees at checkout includes Hawaii & Alaska using the USPS service. At this time, Joe's does not include a USPS Return Mailing Label for orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
Delivery Rates & Services
JoesJeans.com currently ships to the following countries: Canada, United Kingdom, France, Mexico and Australia.
JoesJeans.Com Expedited International Shipping Costs Through UPS
- Canada 22.95 (USD)
- Australia 50.95 (USD)
- France 44.75 (USD)
- Germany 44.75 (USD)
- Mexico 40.45 (USD)
- UK 50.95 (USD)
Your order will be delivered by UPS who will attempt to deliver the goods to you three (3) times. They will also leave a notice card after each delivery attempt to advise you what you can do to arrange the receipt of your package. Your signature will be required upon delivery.
If you have any questions related to your delivery, please contact our Customer Care team.
Taxes And Duties
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- Taxes and duties are still owed if the item is refused.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package.
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Joe's Jeans.
- Contact the customs office in the destination country for information about any applicable duties or taxes
- In the European Union, duties and taxes can be 30% or more of the total declared value of your order.
- Your order will be delivered by UPS who will attempt to deliver the goods to you three (3) times. Please send items back to us at the address below using any trackable shipping method. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process your return. Please be sure that your package is insured and prepaid. Sorry, we cannot accept COD returns.
- If an order is placed on JoesJeans.com and then refused, you will be responsible for the original duties,taxes,shipping & handling costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred in shipping the package. These amounts will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
- Please send all return/exchanges directly to
JOESJEANS ONLINE STORE,
19801 S. Santa Fe Ave.,
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase from either JoesJeans.com or our retail store, will gladly accept a return within 30 days of purchase.
START YOUR RETURN
- Your product(s) must be returned new, unused with all garment tags still attached and within thirty days of the receipt of your order. We are unable to accept merchandise which is not received with these specified conditions.
- Also, please remember to send all return/exchanges directly to JOESJEANS ONLINE STORE, 19801 S. Santa Fe Ave., Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221 if you decide to not use the return label.
- If you wish to exchange your purchase from JoesJeans.com for a completely new item or a different size, just follow the steps in the returns process.
- To ensure that your return is adequately protected in transit, we recommend you send your items back to us in the original packaging provided.
- Please click here to start the return process
START YOUR RETURN WITH SHOPRUNNER
- Please click here to start the return process if you purchased with Shoprunner
- We will inspect and process your return. Your refund will be applied to your original method of payment within 14 business days of receipt to JOESJEANS ONLINE STORE, 19801 S. Santa Fe Ave., Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221. Posting to your credit card account could take an additional 10 days depending on your credit card company.
- You will receive email notification once your return has been received and processed.
- Items purchased at any of JOE'S brick and mortar stores including JOE'S full price retail stores, JOE'S Outlet stores or at over 1,200 retail doors carrying JOE'S Jeans products in the U.S. and abroad cannot be returned to JoesJeans.com. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call please call Toll Free: 1-877-528-JOES (5637) regarding problems with items not purchased at JoesJeans.com.
- All promotional offers listed at JoesJeans.com cannot be combined with any other offers or previous promotions and cannot be applied to previous purchases.